Sample Questions for Managing Employees:
1. What are three things that will keep you with this organization?
2. What’s one thing that would make you leave?
3. What is something you want to do that you have not had a chance to do?
4. What three things do you need in a job to be satisfied?
5. What skills do you have that the organization is not currently using?
Managing Employees: Employee Motivation & Employee Satisfaction
Do you know why your employees stay with your organization and what would make them leave? If you can’t answer these questions, your employees may quit—either physically or mentally—and you’ll never know why. Knowing how to manage people effectively is a skill set that can be learned. Get at the root of employee motivation and employee satisfaction by asking simple, straightforward questions, and you will create relationships with your employees that last.
A companion to the book How to Say Anything to Anyone, Candor Questions® for Managers will help you formulate a better strategy for understanding your employees. Learn how to manage people in order to raise performance and engage and retain your best employees.
Contact us for bulk pricing.
Hear about this product from the author.